Re: A82: 98's best!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 98's best!

   my fave 5 games are, in no particular order:
          1.) Little Dude (so innovative, i think)
          2.) Joltima (very good rpg, i had fun porting it:)
          3.) Dying Eyes (even tho i made it...gods, i'm a sucker for
my own games:)
          4.) Penguins...even though i suck at it, it's just so cool in
and of itself, and such good programming, that i like just playing with
it in class...level editor rules the world too :)
          5.) Really dont know for the 5th... i like galaxian,
avalanch, fuck...to be honest, I'm not much for tetris...played it too
much on the NES..
                                    Theres my 2cents. :)
                                                    ~Kurai