Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

ok     one more mail    about this    , Sorry guys   I can't leave ppl mad at
me
because I do give a f***  for some reason  =)
the DUMB game part of my mail   was not directed at any game/program ever
made.    I was just saying that I COULD MAKE A GAME but it would not be a
quality game AT ALL because I don't have many skills at making games.
My mail sounded very nice to me when I read it back to myself and this one
does too, so take the words as they are and don't infer I'm saying anything
bad about anybody/anything.
I'm a NICE guy, easy to get along with..........I thought.
No matter what, I will not respond one more time to anything related to this
subject, thanks for putting up with it this long.
----Craig W.----