A82: 98's best!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: 98's best!

        Hello guys how is it going?  Ya you are all probaly mad at me and
you should be.  I WILL NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I PROMISE UNLESS
IT IS REALLY BAD! AND IF I DO I WILL LEAVE THE LIST IF YOU WANT ME TO!!
Well that is not why i made the top 5.  I am just wondering what people like
best for games?  See if we finde what most people like then we can make more
games and progs. that will be used more.  Well hear are mine if you like the
same put one of these next to it * and if you don't like it put this next to
it - you CAN add more for this option these are just my favorites!

        1. 7G
        2. Joltima
        3. Tunnel ;small and fun!

These are just some of the ones that i like actualy i think that all ti-82
games and progs should be hear but thease are the ones i like the most.
FEEL FREE TO ADD SOME MORE UNDER 3!
-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/1539/