Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

I just like to say first of all i dont know why you guys argue about stupid
stuff.  For one the spanish program might not be what you wanted but at least
its a program and the more programs we have the better the 82 will be.  Plus i
feel we are united under a common interest to show all the other tis that even
though the 82 is old and wasnt really for asm we can hang with the others or
even be better.

<Ok What the HELL is that mean!!!  Sure i suck at school but i know what i am
<doing with Computers YA NERD I HAVE AN LIFE!!!! I skateboard,snowboard,and
<much more i would like it if you would NOT call me names!!!!  I could call
<you some neame to ya know!!  Don't be an @$$!!!

In diffence for this guy i like to say a few words.  One why is everyone
dogging on this guy.  I also agree with him.  Like him I too skateboard, surf,
(would snowboard if i lived near any snow), breakdance, goto parties, get
irve, and MESS WITH A 82!  So you guys going to front me too just because of
that. huh? Well anyways i feel 82 is cool that program at night when theres
nothing to do and especially during school, but if your so into it that you
have to complain to others about it GET A LIFE!

Thanks all email are welcome
Cause i dont give a F***

Jawbreaker
(breaker name)