Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

        Am i the only one here who thinks that Ryan takes things a
little too seriously? In both comments he has considered flames, the
writers have all said "no offense", or "just letting you know". The
inferiority complex is quite ugly. All the guy said was that he could
make a menu-based, simple program like Spanish 2 if he had wanted to,
but would rather pursue something grander and more difficult. If that
insults his sensitive ego...well, i suggest that the rest of the list
not talk to Ryan.
                                        ~Kurai