Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

Ok What the HELL is that mean!!!  Sure i suck at school but i know what i am
doing with Computers YA NERD I HAVE AN LIFE!!!! I skateboard,snowboard,and
much more i would like it if you would NOT call me names!!!!  I could call
you some neame to ya know!!  Don't be an @$$!!!

At 04:15 AM 3/12/98 EST, you wrote:

>Actually, you'd be surprised how little you have to know to be able to
>program. Look at Ryan Schonoff (no offense Schony). =)
>
>On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:39:34 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
>writes:
>>
>>Well, if you know logic and math it comes easier...  I'm only half way
>>through Algebra I so i guess you don't need to know serious
>>math...will
>>need to know how to add though.  :)  but wait!  What would your 82 be
>>good
>>for then??  :)
>>
>>>               I suck fatly at math, and consider myself pretty
>>>knowledgable of ASM.. :) I think it has more to do with logic, which,
>>>altho coincides with math, is not the same thing.
>>>                                    ~Kurai

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/1539/