Re: A82: Jezzball 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Jezzball 82

competition is a normal human trait... it brings the best and worst out
of people, and without competition, we wouldn't have crash and its
abilities.  now both shells are trying to meet the "consumers'" needs,
and it benefits us more than you think.  if you have 5 progs on your calc
that have external file support, you don't want the VAT_READ routine in
each, you want it in the shell... it saves space.  without competition,
the human race would be long dead, w/o having reproduced, furthering our
civilization.

	  don't bite the hand that feeds (drives) you.

-Greg

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:58:40 -0600 (CST) moonbeem@ix.netcom.com (Kurai
Highsmith) writes:

>>competition
>
>    Competition is stupid. Just let their be 1 shell. In the tiny
>ti-world competition isnt going to do anything at all but make the
>"consumers" confused. It wont encourage any shell maker to do
>anything.
>                                                        ~Kurai

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]