Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

I'm 17 and live at a small island in Denmark. The net is our only
connection to reality (joke, 45.000 inhabitans). I study at a high
school and like to recieve a bunch of email from the list every day,
without contributing very often.
I have been programming since last summer, mostly C and assembly.