A82: text shadow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: text shadow

text shadow may be used for storing variables but it may also be used to store what's
displayed on the home screen...like say you have 2+2 on your home screen and you
call up your programs menu then hit clear
the text shadow will place 2+2 back on your homescreen.
I know this doesn't help ahmed but I just found this out the other day and decided
to explain it to the list.
Ahmed, anyways all you have to do is find the area of ram in the 82 that supports
this feature then use it...unless you just needed it for variables.
---
Jacob Boyce
jboyce@mailexcite.com
2140141 on ICQ