Re: A82: To: (Myself)...whereever i last placed my brain.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: To: (Myself)...whereever i last placed my brain.

jeeez.... i never expected a response like this.... i checked my mail,
and 9 of the  29 messages i received were with the subject of me.
amusing.  at least it gives me something to do on this rainy Sunday
afternoon...

let's do a mass response, shall we?  (everyone is in this...)

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 22:49:48 EST Icemn711 <Icemn711@aol.com> writes:
>Umm... Make sure your AOL account is canceled because they are
>notorious for
>_forgeting_ to cancel the account after you have called and canceled
>it. It
>has happened to me twice

>California, near SF

anyway.... yes i signed off the correct way on aol... I called up, said
it sucked (paraphrase), and i was officially offline.   2 days later, a
guy called up saying that my month was up, and that i'd get a bill
soon... i said that "i cancelled the account, genious" and that was that.

experience any quakes?  i always wondered what that would be like.

-- end Icemn711@aol.com mesg --

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 22:01:50 -0600 Ryan Schonhoff
<schonhof@galenalink.com> writes:

> Illinois, Galena (in the very tip by Iowa and Wisconsin)
>-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff

ahh... the midwest (sort of).  how's the weather?

-- end Ryan's mesg --

On Sat, 07 Mar 1998 12:04:33 -0500 "Thomas J. Hruska" <thruska@tir.com>
writes:

>I live in Lansing, MI.  Of course you could tell that I lived
>somewhere in
>Michigan since I am on "The Internet Ramp" (TIR is my ISP which
>resides
>specifically in MI and covers every major city).  Hey, ADAMMAN, how
>much is
>unlimited access on AOL (I heard AOL boosted it to $21.95 to cover all
>their ads)?  TIR charges $9.95 for 30 hours and $14.95 for unlimited
>access
>per month (1-800-846-RAMP if you want to switch).  Anyone else live in
>Michigan?
>

>                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>         http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

another Michiganer... the land of 82 asm coders.  Now we're sounding like
sales reps here... JUST $9.95  !!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

-- end Thomas' mesg --

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:27:48 -0500 "Cory Crooks (Badman)"
<badman@velocity.net> writes:

>I got full unlimited access, with 30 megs of web space for
>$9.99/month...
>plus some busy signals until the stupid local telephone company gets
>off
>their asses and installs my ISP's new 768 phone lines....

hey... you didn't answer the question... let alone put it in the form of
a question... i'm sorry, that puts you in debt...  you may not compete in
Final Jeopardy... you win the third prize though... let's see what it is,
shall we?

WELL GREG, Cory Crooks HAS WON _*ABSOLUTELY*_ NOTHING!!! GIVE HIM A ROUND
OF APPLAUSE!!!

now a word form our sponsor....  "full unlimited access, with 30 megs of
web space for $9.99/month... plus some busy signals until the stupid
local telephone company gets off their asses and installs my ISP's new
768 phone lines....  (oops, i guess this means i won't be paid for this
advertisement)"

-- end of Cory's mesg --

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:41:53 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>yeah that's how much.  The problem is that I almost depend on aol to
>keep in
>contact with friends (as many other ppl do)
>
>~Adamman

hmmm... you're exempt from my quick quips...  you were the first to
respond.  ppl = poorly provided (America On-) Line ....  hey, that was
pretty good...

-- end ADAMMAN mesg --

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:21:52 -0600 thecubic@juno.com writes:
> I live in Minneapolis.  Not really Minneapolis, but a suburb of
>Minneapolis, Eagan, which is turning into 'yuppie-town'. It seems
>every damn day I get cut off on 35E by some yuppie on a cell
>phone.   (and, If you're stoned, Minneapolis is in Minnesota, where EL
>NINO has
>blessed me with only ~10" all year.) ('cuse my laziness on the
>accents, us Minnesotans don't have any, don't
>ya know.)
>
>Yah, Ya Bet'cha, That's all, thanks for your patronage.
>
><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
>TheCubic
>thecubic@juno.com
>http://thor.prohosting.com/~thecubic
><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno
>at (800) 666-JUNO [666-5866]

good crack about the yuppie-cell-phone-driver-people.  hey, don't knock
EL NINO... it's given me no snow whatsoever in the Island of Trash, aka
Staten Island.  ALL HAIL EL NINO IN ITS ALMIGHTY FURY!!!  BOW DOWN TO ITS
ERODING POWERS LEST YE BE SMITTEN BY THE ALMIGHTY LIGHTNING BOLT!!!
WATCH IT IN ALL ITS GLORY DESTROY THE DAMNED ADS DOWNLOADED BY JUNO!!!
DIE, JUNO, DIE !!  (no, that's German for THE, JUNO, THE [variation of
Simpsons quote])

any real "suthaners" in here?  if so, record a wave file of "y'all come
back now, y'hear?" and email it to the following addresses:
	milewskg@stuy.edu
	enterprise42@hotmail.com
	zerokill42@hotmail.com
	magicsox@aol.com
	RBergPL2@aol.com
	Mota63@aol.com
	johnsonlee@msn.com
	MBT512@aol.com
	EthereaLEE@aol.com

many thanx. (this will be fun!!) >:[]

-- end TheCubic's mesg...  why TheCubic?  aren't you on the release party
of Usgard? ---

well, that was fun...  let's do it again sometime...  AND I KNOW FOR A
FACT THERE'S 70+ people who didn't mail in...  WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?
OPEN UP!  koombyah, my lord... koombyah...

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]