Re: A82: To: Greg...whereever he may be

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 10:01 PM 3/7/98 -0600, you wrote:

>> QUESTION FOR EVERYONE.... (i always wanted to know this) where are you
>>  from (general location)?
>California, near SF

I live in Lansing, MI.  Of course you could tell that I lived somewhere in
Michigan since I am on "The Internet Ramp" (TIR is my ISP which resides
specifically in MI and covers every major city).  Hey, ADAMMAN, how much is
unlimited access on AOL (I heard AOL boosted it to $21.95 to cover all
their ads)?  TIR charges $9.95 for 30 hours and $14.95 for unlimited access
per month (1-800-846-RAMP if you want to switch).  Anyone else live in
Michigan?

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org