A82: Spanish2 v.2.0 DONE!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Spanish2 v.2.0 DONE!

Hello Spanish2 Beta is now OUT!  So I would like you test it for me.  The
full version should be out soon.  Everything works good except that you have
to hit clear 2 times in order to exit that is not to bad.  So if you want
you CAN!  put it on your web page.  The next versions will have LOTS more
words more than 200!  The one now has about 110 or so.  Well i hope that
this helps you it is LOTS better than Spanish1  trust me this one has menu's
and more options. E-Mail me any questions you may have.

Spanish2 2.0 is out I just added an new section the business/computers and
it has over 30 words just in there!  So take an look at that.  I would like
it if you would post it on the ticalc.ogr AND the ti-philes!!  Thanks.

SPANISH2.ZIP

-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff