A82: !!Question!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: !!Question!!

        I have an Question if you could please help me!!  I tried this
before but got no help PLEASE help me!  Ok hear is the prob. i want to make
an prog that has lots of spanish words with english behinde then but how do
i get more that one waitKey to work?  It says something about some Relective
Branch Exceded?  What dose this mean?  How do i add more than 1 WaitKey or
GET_KEY to an prog?  Could you please help me I want to get Spanish2 out
soon!  Hear is Spanish1  It is hard to finde words Spanish2 will have an
title screen that you can pick what you want to study! It will be nice when
I get your help!!  Thanks for all your HELP!!  E-Mail me!

www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/1539/
Go to my WEB page for INFO on my GAMES and PROGS.!  Thanks PLEASE RESPOND!!!

P.S. I sent Spanish1 and Teacher if you want them on ticalc.org!

SPANISH.82P

TEACH.82P

-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff