Re: A82: To: Greg...whereever he may be

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: To: Greg...whereever he may be

i was wondering when someone would ask that....  i figured it'd be you,
Adamman, because you're so... uh, curious.

this account... l0rdg0at@juno.com, is my personal account AT HOME.  i do
not have any internet access, (except for using my friend's account,
(rarely) which costs me money because I live in Staten Island, NY and I
have to dial Manhattan to connect with that account, which costs me
money, cuz it's my line.) (Adamman-- i had aol from 1/26 - 2/26, mooching
off the 50 free hours, and my parents' credit card (they will never know)
& i stalked you, in a way.)  back to juno...  juno's free, and you don't
need the internet (boy, do i sound like a sales rep) for it, which is
convenient because i'm still trying to persaude my parents to get some
form of internet.

milewskg@stuy.edu is my personal account at Stuyvesant HS (stuy.edu), in
Manhattan.  I write whatever mail that I didn't finish there 0 period, or
during a free period.  I can send files there with greater ease, because
w/ juno i have to uue and then upload at 28.8kbps, whereas at school, i
just attach and upload with a T1 line.

hope that this message cleared things up a little.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE.... (i always wanted to know this) where are you
from (general location)?

-Greg (the only one... boo-hoo)

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:00:26 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>After realizing that there is in fact only one greg on this list, I
>have a
>question:
>Why do you frequently use two email addresses?
>it's confusing
>
>~Adamman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]