Re: A82: Re: i gots a kwestun 4 yous people

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: i gots a kwestun 4 yous people

thank you for that information... it will be useful not only to me, but a
friend of mine too.
one more question... on the case of the usage of the parity bit on
overflow...
  JP PO == says it overflowed?
  JP PE == says it didn't overflow?

or is it the other way around?