Re: A82: CBL's <--lots!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CBL's <--lots!

> If anyone cares, my science (chemistry) teacher just recieved two big
>  boxes full of TI CBL's. There's about 30-40 of these CBL packages she
>  has!! She won this like "Science teacher of the year" award for my state
>  and gets like $7,000 dollars to spend on whatever she likes. So she bot
>  these CBL's and they all come in little black plastic 'briefcases' (best
>  way to describe them.) My question is what all comes in with these CBL
>  packages and what cool stuff can be done with them? I don't know if they
>  are 82's or 83's, but that doesn't mean much anyways.
>  I just thought this was a little strange and maybe you'd like to hear
>  about it.
>  ~Ilya
>
>  [If anybody has access to Lexis-Nexis please email me!!]

We have a few CBLs in our math dept.  A friend of mine and I used to go in our
math teacher's room every lunch hour and play around with it, but we lost
interest.  It has a light sensor, a temperature probe (AKA anal probe),
uhh...I think that's it.  they bought a motion detector, but we couldn't get
it to work.

~Adamman