A82: CBL's <--lots!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: CBL's <--lots!

If anyone cares, my science (chemistry) teacher just recieved two big
boxes full of TI CBL's. There's about 30-40 of these CBL packages she
has!! She won this like "Science teacher of the year" award for my state
and gets like $7,000 dollars to spend on whatever she likes. So she bot
these CBL's and they all come in little black plastic 'briefcases' (best
way to describe them.) My question is what all comes in with these CBL
packages and what cool stuff can be done with them? I don't know if they
are 82's or 83's, but that doesn't mean much anyways.
I just thought this was a little strange and maybe you'd like to hear
about it.
~Ilya

[If anybody has access to Lexis-Nexis please email me!!]