Re: A82: Screen shots?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Screen shots?

>     I want to get screen shots of Galaxian and Orzunoid for my site, but I don't
> know how! All I get are Transmission Errors. What do you have to do?
> ---
> Evil Sam

Hrmm, let's see...

I hope you still have the source code to the games :)

Anyways, your calculator has to be waiting in KEY_HAND mode for you to
take a screen shot.  Inside your game, just tell it to do either a
ROM_CALL(KEY_HAND) or CALL CR_KHAND (case depending) when you hit a
certain key and then, tell the TI82 link prog to take a screen shot of
the LCD. That's how I did the screen shots for my page :]

I hope that helps.

    [CrASH_Man]
        crashman@technologist.com
    [CrASH Landing!]