Re: A82: i got a question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: i got a question...

On Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:18:18 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>> how  do u type in 4 to the negative first power?  i am new at
>TI-82's.  will
>>  someone plez help me?
>
>I don't think this is the appropriate place to ask that question
>(RTFM)
>
>~Adamman
>
>PS I'm not going to tell you :-P

hey, that's mean... do it again!! seriously, we all have questions at
some time or another, no matter how inane they might be, but we should
give this person a chance.

hell, we were asking about roms for emus (should be on an emu list),
asking about upgrading processors / changing rom / upgrading rom /
(e(e))prom and burners (ti-hardware list), making fun of grammar and
spelling (the creator of the list w/ that topic should be shot... if
there is one), our rankings on the list (bandwidth waster, but
interesting nonetheless), HP assembly / processor info (HP list) and
MORE!!

anyway, to answer the question, you press "4" and then the key marked
"x-1" (the key "D") and then enter.  why not type in (1/4) instead?

-Greg

i'm starting to had this juno thing -->

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: