Re: A82: Scores...

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Scores...

At 12:16 AM 2/28/98 EST, you wrote:

>What about Galaga??

Umm.  Galaga has multiple types of enemies with many different
pre-programmed attack patterns and enemies that have tractor beams, etc.

>>  >was wondering if I should work on a new Galaxian version? If I do what
>>  >should it
>>  >include? More Levels? More enemies? More lives? Better title screen?
>>  >An ending? Just
>>  >tell me what you want.

More levels definitely.  There are already enough lives which increase as
you progress through the levels.  A graphical title screen would be cool as
long as you can press any key to get started into the game no matter where
in the intro. you are.  Make the bosses fire more than they do and add a
really cool ending of possibly zooming in on the boss as it explodes.  Or
maybe you could show the ship go 3-D and "warp" like in Star Trek into the
distance.  You could also possibly include a scrolling background between
fighting the various sets of enemies.  The first option would be the best
to use if you plan to create a sequel.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org