Re: A82: Ztetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ztetris

>That's good and all, but I honestly think that FrAWgGuts is a
relatively
>poor Frogger game with some major bugs (much like Zetris was a
relatively
>poor Tetris game with some major bugs), and would probably be better if
the
>bugs were squashed before porting took place. I like the effort that
was put
>into the game, except the game was prone to a lot of mess-ups (I once
had to
>reset my calc because FrAWgGuts somehow became corrupt -- I think
because I
>simply backed up my stuff on someone elses' calc or on my PC). See if
you
>can get Derrick Ward (didn't he make it?) to fix some of the errors..
>not, fix them yourself before you port.

   Derrick Ward is currently inactive in the calc programming world. He
simply does not have time(he has 3 jobs). On top of that, he's taking
complicated programming classes in college, which are really straining.
   For better or worse, FrAWgGuts is THE BEST frogger-clone on any calc.
The others are even more pathetic.