Re: A82: GET ME OFF THIS LIST

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: GET ME OFF THIS LIST

I wonder...  No DNS entry...  ;)

>	You're too genuinely stupid for that to deserve a reply, but im bored
>*yawn* going to sleep now...its my bedtime
>					~Alex
>	P.S. -- to the list..just got a new comp...gonna start up programming
>again. Hope all the software works, as well as the link
>
>----------
>> From: ryan schonhoff <schonhof@galenalink.com>
>> To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
>> Subject: Re: A82: GET ME OFF THIS LIST
>> Date: Monday, June 29, 1998 6:33 AM
>>

>> hahaha fuck off bitch
>>

>> At 11:26 PM 6/28/98 -0000, you wrote:
>> >

>> >	heh, how about www.useyourfuckingbrain.com
>> >			I think that'll do it

>> -Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff
>> +************************************************+
>> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/1539/
>> +************************************************+

---
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to
 this email address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.
 I assess a fee of $500.00 US currency for reading and
 deleting such unsolicited commercial email.  Sending such
 email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants
 consent to receive unsolicited commercial email nor
 is intended to solicit commercial email.

Follow-Ups: References: