A82: SpLaSH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SpLaSH

Scratch Daytona beach, i have started to work on a sub-shell operating
system for ASH and CrASH called SpLaSh.  This sub-shell will use different
pointers to different places to store variables for different programs.
This won't be an independent shell because it is run under ash or crash.
This won't be for programs, but to store .wav files in a different area.
This will increase the maximum capabilities of sound in the 82.

Even though i have the knowledge to make and retreive pointers and such i
need to learn what happens when a pic variable is recalled or stored.  I
need to know the address where this happens and where it comes from.  If
anyone would tell me how to do this, it would be much appreciated.

TO REITERATE! This in no way is a shell, to make everyone mad at me.  Nor
will i release the source code for this type of sub-shell/operating system.
This is just an easy way to store more music on your 82 and will not take up
space in ASH or CrASH!

If flames are necessary please direct them to ->wwd@fornax.com

Will Dempster
Omegasoft Assembly Productions