A82: NEED OPINION ON NEW SITE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: NEED OPINION ON NEW SITE

I’m thinking about creating a new web site that will be similar to
ticalc.org. Now, I need to know if you (includes everyone else also)
would like me to put up this site? There’s one drawback about it, it’s
not cheap to put up a new site. The fees are as follows:

Monthly	$24.95		Monthly
InterNIC		$70.00
	each year after	$35.00	Yearly
Setup		$49.95		One-time

That is the only problem. I wanted to know if anyone is interested in
helping out with donations. If you do send a donation to me, I will
thank each and everyone on a Donation page that is also being put up.
The Donations will be listed there as well as who sent them, and if
you have a web site, I’ll create a link from my site to yours. I’ll
also put your name and e-mail address down (if it’s ok with you).

If you think it’s a good idea, or want more information, reply to me
at: toolkit@rocketmail.com

P.S.
The new site will cover all versions of the TI calcs that are out.

Thanks for your time.