Re: A82: Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Emulation

W95 runs on a 486/33.. But I see what you're saying.. I always thought the
link support was flaky in ti8xemu anyways.. (It took me a while to get it
to work), and it's a lot slower than a normal link proggie. I honestly hope
that you get access to W95, because you may not have any luck getting it to
work. Is there a possibility that you're using a serial link? This could be
a clear case of RTFM.