Re: A82: ASH 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH 3.1

>> >Hrmm...? Jezzball for which calc/shell?
>>
>> It's for ASH for the 82.
>>
>Ok.  The ZIP only contains a .82p file and I have no idea who the
author is.  So
>why wasn't I supposed to post it again?  And is it ok now?

    Wasn't this a long thread a month or two ago? A brief summary:
Andrew Von Dollen ported it, then stopped working on the project and
never released it. Ilya was a beta tester, and after waiting months for
an official release, decided to post the Jezzball beta that AVD had sent
him without his or Magnus Svedin's permission. Thats why there was no
claim to authorship and no source. After that long thread on the list,
Ahmed got a hold of the source from AVD and recieved permission to
continue the project. He then ported it to CrASH and added a highscore
keeper.
   So yes, it is okay to have it in your archives. The ASH version(1.0)
is obsolete though, the CrASH version is 1.6. It has a readme and
authorship claim. No source, but that will change in the next update if
there is one.
  Sam