Re: A82: ASH 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH 3.1

Thomas J. Hruska wrote:

> At 06:07 PM 6/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >Was that a ORDER, sir? :)
> >
> >Sean Creasy wrote:
> >
> >> PLEASE RELEASE ASH 3.1 SOON!!!
>
> No, but I'm probably just as anxious for ASH 3.1 to be released as everyone
> else on this list...including you.  Why don't you just release beta 2 and
> most of us (at least I will) be happy until the complete version is released.
>
>                  Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
> Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>                     http://shinelight.home.ml.org

No.  Because 1) Dines doesn't want a lot of beta copies floating around and 2)
Dines doesn't want complaints that Ash 3.1 Beta 2 doesn't work perfectly.  So why
not just wait until a completed, thoughly-tested, working version is done?

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support

Follow-Ups: References: