From: comments@geocities.com
To: GeoCities World Report <world_report@list.geocities.com>
Subject: Good News for GeoCitizens!
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 17:00:29 -0600

Dear Homesteader,

GeoCities has been able to grow to more than 1.8 million members
for one reason: we listen to your needs. A recent sampling of
our hefty mailbag included requests for more megs. No problem;
we're proud to offer all homesteaders 11 megabytes to
continue to create the best home pages on the Web!

* GeoCities homesteaders will receive a total of 11 MB.
* Community Leaders will receive a total of 12 MB.
* Featured Page homesteaders will receive a total of 14 MB.
* GeoPlus homesteaders will receive a total of 25 MB.
* GeoPlus homesteaders who are also Featured will receive a
  total of 28 MB.
* GeoShops homesteaders will receive a total of 25 MB.
* Landmark Sites will continue to receive 30 MB of space.

We've got a couple of other programs to tell you about, as well:
Best of GeoCities and the GeoCities Watermark.

Best of GeoCities is designed to drive more traffic to your home pages
by making them easier to find. Once your home pages are identified
by our new categorization process, everyone will be able to rate your
pages;
these highest rated pages will become the Best of GeoCities.
The Best of GeoCities is the second generation of the featured page
program and
will greatly improve your chances of being highlighted as the Best of
GeoCities!

The GeoCities Watermark is page branding that's similar to what you
see on television (that transparent logo on the lower right of your
screen). The
Watermark is designed to highlight more member pages
per visit -- translating into more hits for you! You'll no longer be
required to
use a GeoCities link-back, but we'd love you to keep it.

You're here because you want to share your experiences, make
friends, and find new ways of expressing yourself. Everything we do
is geared towards making that happen easier, faster, and in a more
entertaining
way. If you'll work with your Community Leaders to let
us know what you need, we'll build the tools to get you there.

Get comfortable in your new, larger space! We can't wait to see what
you do with it.

Sincerely,

Tom Evans

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]