Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

you did the multi key test thingy?  good job, Thomas...  this one detects
the following:  up, down,left,right, 2nd, mode, del, and y=, making it
similar to the OTH_ARROW used in usgard.  i thought mike pearce did
oth_arrow because his programs always have OTH_X in them....

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*
http://members.tripod.com/~lordgoat/

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 01:09:12 -0400 "Thomas J. Hruska" <thruska@tir.com>
writes:

>At 10:03 PM 6/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Multi-Key test is GREAT!!  now i didn't have to disasm usgard for
>"OTH_ARROW"!!
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
>Kewl!  Someone actually uses my routines/programs :)
>

>                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>         http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]