Re: A82: Find_Pixel once more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Find_Pixel once more...

> Hey Guys-
>    Ok, even though I sent an email before about Find_Pixel, I got Adamman's
>  routine.. but I didn't mess w/it... Thus, I have 2 questions:
>
>  1. Does your routine [Adamman, or anyone please answer :] use the original
>  input as Find_Pixel.. i wanted a simple routine EXACTLY the same
>  input/output as the ROM_CALL...

no, it doesn't
If you're still confused, FIND_PIXEL (the one in the ROM) takes input as a
point at (b,c) and gives output as hl (byte to write to) and a (bit to
change).  My routine takes in (d,e) and gives out (DRAW_BYTE) and (BIT_MASK).
What the routines do is take the y input and multiply by 12, then take the x
input and divide it by 8, then find out which bit to change.

~Adamman

~Adamman