Re: A82: Find_Pixel once more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Find_Pixel once more...

>P.S - Sam, what's the status on ZTetris... [esp. the Crash bug that splits
>the screen...]

    ZTetris is going badly at the moment. I have combed the source several times looking for the problems without any luck. I am currently having 2 problems:
 1)When the program exits, very weird things happen.    It always crashes, but how it crashes changes    practically everytime. I think I have gotten every
   error message an 82 can give.
 2)The pieces fall jumbled for some reason. I have      checked all the routines and haven't found the       problems. I am trying to get in touch with Nagel      somehow to find out how he overcame the problem. I     also sent my source to Dines because he might be    able to help.

 I think the problems might be related as they are the only ones(Screwed up display routine->corrupted graph mem->messed up exiting). I haven't given up, yet.
   Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com