A82: O & G Lites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: O & G Lites

  As I am sure you have all noticed, on ticalc.org the Orzunoid and
Galaxian Lite versions have been posted. I finally got around to making
them. I might have gone a little too far in trimming the text, but the
versions are certainly lite. Of course, they are very ugly, too. Their
title screens just have their titles. The pause screens are pathetic.
The instruction screens are gone. I managed to keep all of each game's
gameplay completely intact though. Galaxian is unchanged, and I edited
out the 15 easiest levels of Orzunoid. If you are a veteran player who
knows how to play the games and you can get past the shitty cut down and
"lite" look, then I recommend these versions. I trimmed 1200 bytes off
of Orzunoid(thats with all the powerups intact). Now it is 3588. I
trimmed about 1000 bytes off of Galaxian. Now it is 3882.

   Sam

 Btw..
    Will Dempster, mailexcite is the shittiest free email program ever
made. Hotmail is 100 times better.