RE: A82: ZTetris v0.91 Bug with Backgrounds

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: ZTetris v0.91 Bug with Backgrounds

>yeah i have.. and that's one of the problems i am having w/the 83
version,
>although I think i know how to fix it.. but we'll have to wait for Sam
>get back..
>							-Ahmed
>
>--
>Ahmed El-Helw
>ahmedre@bellsouth.net
>http://asm8x.home.ml.org
>ICQ: 3350394

    See if you can do anything with it, Ahmed. If you fix it, you may
release v0.92. It took me two hours to get this computer working, but
the owner won't let me download anything cuz he's paranoid about
viruses. I also can't get my graphlink to work with it :( At least I can
reply to mail every couple of days.
   I had a weird bug happen recently with Ztetris worth mentioning. It
was working fine, then when I reached 20 lines it messed up. From then
on all the patterns messed up. I finished my game. Tried Ztetris again,
and it didn't happen. I couldn't test it any further because I then
preceded to crash the calc by trying a variation I made to Jezzball. Has
anyone else had this bug?