RE: A82: Ash 3.1 Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Ash 3.1 Update

The Penguins and Nibbles sources have not been released, even though I am
sure that Heidiki would have it, as he ported Penguins, and Jeff would have
Nibbles source.  Regarding the pseudo-shutdown, here is what it does, or so
it appears from sqrxz83.asm file... and I think Nagel used something
similar..

SwitchOff:   ; Turn off the calc
 ld a, 2
 out ($10), a ; display off
 ld a, 1
 out (3),a ;enable only [on] int, and turn lcd driver into standby mode

 halt          ; wait 'til [on] keypress

 ld a, %1011
 out (3), a     ; enable [on] int, and periodic int. Turn on LCD driver
 ld a, 3
 out ($10), a          ; display on

Pause:
 ld a, $40
 out ($10), a          ; Disable screen Y offset
 jp PauseResume        ; Resume game

Hope that helps.
			-Ahmed

--