A82: Ztetris v0.9 DONE!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris v0.9 DONE!!!!!

   Ztetris v0.9 is done!! It is version 0.9 because I still don't have
the backgrounds working, but that is coming soon. Hopefully, before I
leave on Friday. Patrick found the bug! It actually had nothing to do
with the line clearing routines. It had to do with the piece display.
When the piece was at the top of the screen, and if you flipped it
right, such as a long piece, you could make the piece go above the well
and off the screen. This caused Ztetris to overwrite the ASH address.
Which is not good.....
   Anyway, I'm going to send a copy of the final version to my beta
testers in a couple hours when I officially wake-up(its 5:33 in NE USA).
I'll give them 2 days to crash it. Then v0.9 is going to be released.
   Sam
p.s.  If a beta tester does not recieve a copy by 10:00 am, then I have
forgotten about you, and send me a message. I sent out a lot of betas,
but I didn't keep record of to who.