A82: Rogue

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Rogue

Like Sam said, there hasn't been much going on on this list lately so I
just thought I'd give a little update of my own. As Sk0gGiE and OBD from
IRC already know, Rogue has been going pretty slow. I don't work on it
much, mostly because work and other fun summer stuff take a lot of time
away from it. Then Geori told me the other day that he has plans to make
a Rogue-like game of his own, which is slightly discouraging because now
I have competition, but nevertheless I WILL finish it. The only question
is when. So if anyone on this list has some free time, maybe you could
help me write a routine or something to kind of speed up the development.
I don't need testers, but if you want to see what I've done so far, just
ask me personally. I'm also planning on releasing the source, as I've
been pretty liberal with giving it away already. If you want it, you can
have it. Heck, maybe you could even optimize it for me. Happy coding

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]