A82: MORE annoying questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: MORE annoying questions

OK, some questions about Jingyang Xu's trig routines (or just any trig
routines, it doesn't matter).  Here's part of the header:

; Note that sin and cos uses the same table and tan uses its own table.
; The arguments to sinx and cosx are: a=multiplier bc=angle
; and the return is now in bc: b=integer part c=fractional part.
; So bc is a 16 bit signed number, the key here is signed - if the high bit
; of b is set, that means bc is the twos complement of the positive value
; of bc.

ok, wtf is the multiplier?  I think that could be my problem :-)
Thanks

~Adamman

PS: Dines, I don't need that question answered, I figured it out and the macro
works now :-)