A82: Ztetris DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Patrick Davidson is my idol!!!!

   He has taught me everything I know about asm programming, and now he
has fixed Ztetris. I sent him the routine that was giving me trouble.
Today, he sent me a reply and it works. He is a god!
   The piece display works! Exiting works! Linking Works!

 ALL IS GOOD!!!!
    I'm going to release it by the end of the week or next week at the
latest. I just need to edit the text file and do a little beta testing.
But now that the work is done, time for some fun. I'm sure a lot of
people want to be beta testors for this awesome game.
   So I have devised this little challenge. Here is a copy of Zkart. The
3 people with the highest scores will get beta copies. Its a contest.
Entries are due by tomorrow by 9:00 pm EST. A contest! You must use this
82p. Send me your copy of the 82p with your highscore to
evil_sam@hotmail.com. HAVE FUN!!! I AM :)
    Sam