Re: A82: GET ME OFF THIS LIST

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: GET ME OFF THIS LIST

>                        Get a fucking life YOU dumbass!

   RYAN, YOU GET OFF THE FUCKING LIST YOU MORON. Or I'll come to Iowa
and beat the crap out you at that ski mountain you mentioned to me. I
doubt you would be hard to find, I don't think Schlong, I mean,
schlonhoff is a common name in middle america.
  I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
     Evil EVIL evil Evil S.

P.S.
  Sorry to the rest of the list who has to read this garbage. And if
anyone on the list lives near or in Iowa, please spare no mercy on Ryan.
Again I am sorry to the non-mentally handicapped people(everyone other
than Ryan) who read this.