Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

I don't think anyone hates CrASH. Just look at the survey results from
the recent assembly shell questions on ticalc. Last time I checked, CrASH
was still edging out Ash 3.0. But alas, the CrASH guys do not plan to
update their shell anymore, so a switch to Ash 3.1 is inevitable. Dines,
just make sure to fix the bug in KHAND (when you turn off the calc) and
to speed up the graphbuf copy routine.

P.S. Adamman, what makes you so sure that _DINES_ isn't the one who "got"
Jason Todd, CrASH-Man, and Barubary? Way to edge out the competition! ;)