Re: A82: Galaxian v2.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian v2.0

ADAMMAN106@aol.com wrote:

> I recently downloaded Galaxian 2.0 and was presented immediately with 3 bugs:
>
> 1.) You have to press ENTER and 2nd at the title screen and MODE or ENTER at
> the highscore screen numerous times to get it to work
>
> 2.) The lasers don't do anything, just slows down the movement of the ship
>
> 3.) The contrast is all messed up - contrast is too low when game is started,
> then way too high when the game ends and you turn off your calc.
>
> I have ROM version 17.0, if that makes any difference at all
>
> ~Adamman

	I'll address each bug one at a time.

1) I too have encountered this. It seems to happen only once in a while
when I play the game though. I'm not sure why this happens. This seems to
be a rarity on my calc.

2)The lasers do work. The beam is very thin and you probably just didn't
notice it. Also know that you only get three shots a game. Also know that
in order to hit the enemies it must be a sure shot. Try going to the
middle of the screen in the first level and firing them. Three or four
enemies should instantly die.
	Evil Sam