A82: Orzunoid 4.0 and Galaxian 2.0 released!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Orzunoid 4.0 and Galaxian 2.0 released!!!

Galaxian 2.0 and Orzunoid 4.0 are now availible for downloading.
Contrast changing and instruction screens are now in both. I didn't
release two versions of each so my suggestion is to use ASH. If you
insist on using CrASH, the two bugs are described in the readme and also
ways to get around them and keep them from crashing your calc. I was
going to release two versions of each game, but even when I completely
removed the pause routines the bugs still happened. I urge somebody to
look at the source and tell me why the CrASH problems occur. If no one
can solve them, then these might be the last updates to these games. At
least for Orzunoid anyway. Don't rule out a Galaxian 3.0 in the distant
future. I say the distant future because next week I lose my graphlink!
Enjoy the games and would someone please review them? I would really like
to see a posted opinion of them on the ti-philes and ticalc.org:)
	Evil Sam