Re: A82: Poker 82, yet again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Poker 82, yet again

perhaps he's lucky.  i have rom 19 and mine goes haywire.  i tried
everything (clearing the mem by pulling out a battery [similar to RESET
ALL on the 85])  i tried different shells, even w/ nothing else on it.
the french works, like before.

oh, the random cards are fine, i'm getting better hands now, and i
actually can get higher scores because of this.  Good job Nicholas.

-Greg

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:17:31 -0600 "Jason VanFickell"
<jason.vanfickell@beginners.net> writes:

>I have crash v1.3 and rom version 18 and I had absolutely no problems
>with
>the English version, even with CrCrash loaded.  No version of poker
>hasn't
>ever crashed on my calculator, am I just lucky?
<cut>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]