A82: Galaxian Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian Help!

Sorry to be clogging up the list with long messages and constant
Galaxian problems. I'm pretty sure I've located the problem when running
Galaxian with CrASH. You know the one where you play Galaxian press
Clear, then exit CrASH by pressing MODE, then reenter CrASH by using the
PGRM button, then the calc immediately crashes. I'm positive it has
something to do with my pause routine. I implimented the pause routine in
Orzunoid and now that game has the CrASh problem as well. Heres the pause
routine maybe someone could show me where the problem is and how to fix
it :)

pause:   LD       HL,0
         ld       (CURSOR_ROW),hl
         ld       hl,paused_msg
         ROM_CALL(D_ZT_STR)

         ld       hl,$b05
         ld       (CURSOR_ROW),hl
         ld       hl,(lives)
         ROM_CALL(D_HL_DECI)

         ld       hl,$b06
         ld       (CURSOR_ROW),hl
         ld       hl,(level)
         ROM_CALL(D_HL_DECI)

         ld       hl,$b07
         ld       (CURSOR_ROW),hl
         ld       hl,(score)
         ROM_CALL(D_HL_DECI)

paused_loop:
	  call    DISP_DELAY      ;Probably unnecessary
        ld      a,(CONTRAST)    ;Load normal contrast value
        add     a,$D8           ;Convert to display controller
        out     ($10),a         ;Send command to display controller

         call     GET_KEY
         cp       G_ENTER
         ret      z
         ld       hl,CONTRAST