Re: A82: Poker 82, yet again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Poker 82, yet again

> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:14:22 -0500
> From: l0rdg0at@juno.com (Greg R Milewski)
> Subject: A82: Poker 82, yet again
>
> Hey Nichloas! are you out there?  i'd hate to tell you this, but i just
> tested version 2 of Poker!
>
> PROBLEM!! The French version works!!!! (ok, so that's good!)
>   The English Doesn't!!!!  it crashes after the greyscale
> title screen, like before!
I have crash v1.3 and rom version 18 and I had absolutely no problems with
the English version, even with CrCrash loaded.  No version of poker hasn't
ever crashed on my calculator, am I just lucky?

Galaxian crashes every time when I have CrCrash, but not any other time.
Maybe a crash version could be made to check for interrupt handlers in the
apd buffer.  Galaxian is a great game, especially with the save feature,
but there isn't any way to view the high score.