A82: DuckHunt 82z

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: DuckHunt 82z

Hello Everyone,
	I got DuckHunt ported ... there remain two things to be done...
	1.  Score... I need to know how i can multiply two 16 bit
variables...
	2.  There is a little bug in which the duck sometimes goes
backwards :( ... 	this will take time to figure out... but I will
probably release it with this bug, it 	doesn't mess up gameplay,
simpley the duck walks backwards...

If anyone can tell me about this score thing, please tell me...
Eitherway, I'll probably release a beta today [Ilya, I can't do it by
Monday?  Fine... It'll be today :]
					-Ahmed

Ahmed El-Helw
http://asm86.home.ml.org
asm86@juno.com [Temporarily]
ICQ UIN : 3350394 [When I re-get my net connection]
Ahmed_ on IRC #ti [When I re-get my net connection]