Re: A82: Assembly Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Assembly Stuff

Actually, Ilya, I CAN finish it by Monday... keep in mind that I DID port
it to the TI-86, AND I helped the author make it for the 83... plus I
already have his permission to port it.....
				-Ahmed

Ahmed El-Helw
http://asm86.home.ml.org
asm86@juno.com [Temporarily]
ICQ UIN : 3350394 [When I re-get my net connection]
Ahmed_ on IRC #ti [When I re-get my net connection]

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:29:46 -0600 ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
writes:

>asm86@juno.com wrote:
>>
>> Hello Guys,
>>         I don't know ... maybe some of you guys heard about me w/the
>83
>> and 86?  Anyway, I just got me an 82, and I want to convert some
>games
>> over... here are a few issues, not programming questions, just
>opinion
>> related questions...
>>
>> 1.  Which shell to program for?  Ash or Crash?  I like Crash's look
>> better, but if I program Crash, will less people play the games?
>
>Program for CrASH for now. Ash/CrASH it really doesn't matter.
>

>> 2.  What games should I port over?  Here are some ideas I have...
>>         - DuckHunt [I ported to 86, so shouldn't be a problem]
>
>I am working on DuckHunt right now, but you are welcome to try to port
>
>it. The source is at ticalc.org. But I guarantee you won't be able to
>port it by Monday :)  (I will be able to finish it, buy just haven't
>had
>the time)
>
>>         - A BETTER Lunar Lander, I know my LL2 for the 83/6 sucked,
>and
>>         someone ported it to 82... although they didn't identify
>> theirselves, I would    seriously       want to thank the
>> porter... because whoever did it, ported the    sprite routine and
>> other stuff, which will make my job a heck of a lot easier.
>
>I ported it, but didn't want to say because it suck so bad!!
>

>>         - Dasher - I really want to port this one... a game by me
>and
>> Andy_S where    you collect all the gems before the time runs out...
>
>That game is soooo boring.
>
>>         -Archery - A simple asm game I made for the 86 ... nothing
>too
>> major...
>Port it!
>
>>         -Calender - Exactly what the name says, kinda like the 85
>> version.
>>         -and more!!!
>Port it!
>
><SNIP>