Re: A82: Tiafho

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Tiafho

At 09:29 PM 1/19/98 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 98-01-19 20:57:08 EST,  Jacob writes:
>
><<
> here is a brilliant thought...have someone unzip it for you, I know that
> sounds difficult and it certainly took a while to think up....
>
> Come on its not too hard to have someone unzip it for you!!!!
>
> sorry for the sarcasm but you should have thought about that a long time
> ago instead of bothering a82 with such a trivial problem...
>
> Jacob Boyce
>  >>

>We will remember that when you ask your next question.
>                                                              ,Cal  <aka>
>LoStSouL

First off, I didn't write the originating thread that started the whole
thing.  Someone wanted to read the documentation on Taifho on this list, I
replied with the hint of unzipping the file twice, and then everyone seems
to like getting on my case all of a sudden :)  It wasn't a problem for me
but it was for someone else and I was just trying to help them out.  I
wasn't bothering A82 as you seem to think that I am.  As I said before, I
am an expert at using DOS.  I use this knowledge to help others, like I
have been demonstrating all along, but you people seem to like to challenge
my knowledge of it and I blow you out of the water each time.  Nobody on
this list would've thought to unzip the zipfile twice and rename the file
except me.  So, I have no idea why you would all challenge something you
would have had no clue about till I had come up with a easy solution.  You
are all just jealous and I think it is time to cut this seriously off-topic
thread completely.  Thank you.

BTW, when I say "all", I am talking to everyone who flamed me.  Now I have
defined my pronoun that might tick some people off who never even
contributed to this off-topic thread.  To those who didn't contribute,
kudos! :)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.