Re: A82: Tiafho

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Tiafho

At 11:14 AM 1/15/98 PST, you wrote:

>I downloaded Tiafho and put the first two files on my calculator.  I ran it
>and somehow my screen is "drippy".  I can't read the readme file since it
>uses a long filename and I don't have Windows 95 yet.  How do I fix this
>annoying problem?

PKUNZIP the same zipfile twice.  When you get to "TAIFHO R.DOC" rename it
to "TAIFHO.DOC" and then enter windows to read the documentation in
Microsoft's Word Viewer (or use Word if you own it).  I found this to be
such a pain in the neck to do (took 15 minutes to figure how to get this to
work) and the documentation didn't make the game sound exciting, so I just
didn't bother putting it on my calc.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.