A82: Arrrgggg

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Arrrgggg

Ok, I was going to program Drugwar for Ash.  I got as far as the title
screen code which took me about 2 days.  It worked fine on my calc, but I
don't have time like this to program a huge game like drugwar.  So, I am
going to get on my cyber-knees and beg and plead for someone to look at the
PhatOS version of Drugwar for the TI85 and port that to the ti82.  Please
please please someone do this.  If you don't, then oh well, but it would be
extremely cool to have that game.  People at school are pissed off because
they can't have this game on their 82's.  Hopefully I have convinced
someone to write this game.  If I haven't then life goes on.  Ok, now I'm
gonna shut up and let people throw rocks, applaud or whatever..

--
Craig
http://cjslush.home.mindspring.com